Posted on Oct.27, 2011, under Veterinary Equipment
Sterile Polyurethane catheter 25 cm (10-inch) long with 5 cm (2-inch) proximal catheter extension, a matched flexible obturator, 7 cm (2.8-inch) long Peel-off sheath needle and 10 ml syringe. Central venous catheter introduced using a Peel-off sheath needle. Catheter can be trimmed if shorter length is required.
Peel-off sheath pre-loaded on access needle allows percutaneous introduction of the venous catheter, following direct venipuncture and removal of the needle cannula. Proximal extension assists with catheter manipulations after placement. Contact to get details
- Polytetrafluoroethylene – PTFE Tomcat Urethral Catheter
- CCL Basic Culture System, plus CD ROM of video technique
- How do cats get infected with the virus that causes Feline Panleukopenia
- Vet School Top Ten T-shirt, College of Veterinary Medicine, Washington State University
- Oesophageal Forceps Jaws, Foreign bodies lodged