Posted on May.15, 2008, under Misc
This is the only resource of its kind that provides practical field-tested surgical procedures for farm animals. Many procedures can safely be performed in the field as standing surgery using portable chutes that help keep the animals immobilized. Coverage includes key information on patient preparation, anesthesia concerns, fluid therapy, imaging options, and postoperative management.
- This is the only book covering surgery of all these species of farm animals: cattle, goats, sheep, and swine
- More than 500 figures clearly illustrate common disorders, techniques, and equipment for large animal surgery
- Step-by-step surgical guidelines cover various procedures for each species by body system
- Up-to-date, practical information on key surgical techniques and equipment
- Uniquely qualified authors and contributors are experts in the field of large animal surgery
List Price: USD 165.00 Lowest Used Price: USD 146.95 Lowest New Price: USD 129.95
Price is accurate as of the date/time indicated. Prices and product availability are subject to change. Any price displayed on the Amazon website at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this product.
- Susan L. Fubini
- Norm Ducharme