Posted on Jul.18, 2011, under Veterinary Equipment
Fidex is a unique three-modality diagnostic imaging system for companion animal and research laboratories. Fidex’s combination of these modalities (computed tomography (CT), digital radiography (DR), and fluoroscopy) into one machine conserves valuable space and financial resources, as well as energy and other operational expenses. All features included with Basic system, plus all features of +LDR and +Fluoro systems.
Complete with Computer-controlled patient table (Motorized table top: up/down and in/out. C-arm type gantry with motorized rotational positioning and large field of view (up to 23 cm diameter in volume CT mode)), Scout view/drag-and-drop positioning software, Cone-beam, Reconstruction and visualization software, Scan-control computer/diagnostic computer, DICOM software, Volume rendering software. Fidex is now features Integrated User Interface for processing, storage and retrieval, geometric registration with CT and Fluoroscopy scenes. Product by Animage, LLC, 3825 Hopyard Road, Suite 220, Pleasanton, CA 94588. Contact to get the full details
- High Frequency Radiographic and Fluoroscopic c-Arm X-Ray System
- Menagerie Whiteboard, Digital Whiteboard for Veterinary Practices
- TruDR eSeries Veterinary X-Ray Radiography and Digital Imaging
- Software Review: NLS Vet Clinic Management Software
- Vet Software Review: VIA, the Veterinary Information Assistant