Search Result for gambar obat suspensiSponsored Links
- Pick from dozens of dog and cat breeds, or customize features with the Create-A-Pet feature
- Your Sims can encourage and discipline pets, training them to shake, roll over, play dead, and more
- Give you pets a little training when they dig in the yard, claw the sofa, or topple the trash
- Use special codes to share unlockable pet accessories, fur types or markings with other The Sims 2 – Pets players
Posted on December 8, 2008, under Veterinary Drug
An antiseptic to aid in wound healing and in prevention of topical bacterial and fungal infections -including wounds, cuts, abrasions, ears, hooves, udders, declaws, ear cropping, navel dipping, tail docking, castrations and surgical site preparations.
A third generation iodine solution with high activity and low dermal toxicity for use on horses, dogs and farm animals.
Three times as active as povidone iodine and tincture of iodine.
Has a broader range of activity against bacterial and fungal infections.
Does not sting upon application.
Has low dermal toxicity – does not irritate skin and eyes.
Slight discoloration of skin or hair disappears within 5 minutes
Unlike other iodines which simply lay on the surface, Xenodine actually penetrates the skin
Adheres to the application site longer to continue fighting infection. As a result, frequent reapplication is unnecessary
DIRECTIONS: Cleanse affected area thoroughly and apply Xenodine two or three times daily, or as needed. Apply a sufficient amount of Xenodine to cover the affected area. For more rapid release of active ingredient, Xenodine must be applied to a moist surface. The wound site may be covered or bandaged after application. When using the pump spray, adjust the nozzle by turning counter clockwise approximately 1/4 turn or until the desired spray pattern is obtained. Hold the container 10 to 12 inches (25 to 30 cm) from the skin.
Product by Veterinary Products Laboratories. View Details
Posted on January 27, 2011, under Pet Games
The Sims 2: Pets gives your Sims the chance to raise & care for a pet! Choose from a variety of existing breeds, and hot designer mixes, but they’ll also be able to personally design their new friend. Teach them new tricks, take them for a romp in the park, outfit them with new pet accessories and even give them a job! As in real life, your Sims’ pet will require care and training. A neglected cat with an urge to scratch might claw up your new couch if you aren’t careful, and leaving your dog un
- Custom Choices: Select metal finish, design, base option and glass color for personalized night lights that match any decor.
- Night Light Base Options: Black, White or Ivory toggle on/off base; white automatic base that comes on when dark; or white rotating base for outlets mounted upside down or sideways.
- Metal Finishes: Choice of polished silver, polished gold, antique brushed nickel silver or antique brushed brass non-tarnish etched metals as seen in bottom photo.
- X Night Light Shown: Vet’s night light in brushed brass with green stained glass.
Posted on December 2, 2008, under Misc
These artistic, contemporary Veterinary Symbol night lights have intricate etched metal designs and are personalized with your choice of cool iridescent stained glass color. Vet nite lite is equally attractive whether on or off and makes a unique, eye-catching lighting accent in any room.
Product by KyleDesigns.com. View Product Details
Posted on January 12, 2011, under Veterinary Book
No other quick reference comes close in covering the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of diseases in dogs and cats. Etienne Cote’s Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats, 2nd Edition is like six books in one — with concise topics within sections on diseases and disorders, procedures and techniques, differential diagnosis, laboratory tests, clinical algorithms, and a drug formulary. Revised from cover to cover, this edition includes dozens of new topics. It also includes free access to a