Posted on Jan.12, 2012, under Veterinary Drug
For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible cats as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by Feline Rhinotracheitis (Herpesviurs), Feline Calicivirus, and Feline Panleukopenia.
Focus 3 vaccine is designed for ocular and nasal administration. Each of the viruses are widespread and are common disease causing agents in cats. Focus 3 vaccine covers Feline Distemper, Rhinotracheitis, and Calici and is designed for eye and nasal administration.
Each dose comes with a dropper and instructions for simple use in the eyes and nostril. use on kittens as young as 3 weeks of age. no syringes, no injecting so no concerns about injection site reactions.
Cats can be vaccinated at 12 weeks of age. If cats are vaccinated at less than 12 weeks of age, a second vaccination should be administered at 12-16 weeks of age to assure vaccination against Feline Panleukopenia.
- Significant protection against all major feline diseases
- Single dose protection without needles, drop administered so easier on both owner and cat
- Safe – may be used in kittens as young as 3 weeks of age
- Peace of mind – no chance of injection site sarcomas
- Convenient, single-dose packaging, dropper included
- Easy to handle for pet owner – no pain for young kittens
THIS VACCINE IS NOT TO BE INJECTED. Sold in single dose or available in boxes of 25 doses. Immediately withdraw the rehydrated vaccine into the dropper. Place one drop of vaccine in the corner of each eye. The remaining vaccine is administered by placing the vaccine equally in each nostril as the animal inhales. Buy Now